Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends...

But you can't pick your friend's nose.
On a more serious note, I am so very grateful for our friends. January was a pretty hard month for us and I can't even put into words how appreciative I am for all those who helped, offered to help, lent us a husband, let us (or mainly me) vent, and took time to hang out with us and distract us from all the craziness. I'm especially grateful to have Jeremy and Nicole who we can call almost anytime and invite ourselves over for some cards or who will go blindly on our 'cultured/try something new' date nights with us. (Thanks again for joining us for the Dillinger Festival and watching Public Enemies with us at the Fox Theatre.) I'm sure some of them have not been that enjoyable, but they keep coming back for more. I guess the awesome ones make up for the failures. I am also extremely thankful for my very best friend - Landon. He has been so amazing and understanding this last month. I think all the craziness has even brought us closer together. I am so lucky to have him in my life and even luckier I get to spend everyday with him (even if I'm not feeling so lucky someday ;P). Just wanted to focus on something positive today and I can't stop thinking about what great friends we've been blessed with.

No comments: