Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Bear

So Rory is getting to an age where she is becoming a terror. I really don't know what I would do if I was working full time. Most likely I would be tearing my hair out. Don't get me wrong, she is cuter than cute, but I just can't keep up. She's crawling (super fast... like lightning speed) and she gets bored super quick so I have to constantly be thinking of new activities for her in order to keep her out of cupboards and drawers (we're a little behind on baby proofing). Despite the non stop curiosity and occasional tearless yet not soundless fit she is still the most amazing thing EVER!! I love everything about her - even the stuff that makes her a terror. It cracks me up. Maybe not always in the moment, but always after. So for those who don't get to enjoy her company often, here is a tribute to Rory...



Cow Bear


Smiley Bear


Mustang Bear


Ballet Bear


Blessing Bear

Rolling Bear

Rubber Ducky Bear

Messy Bear

'Let's go!' Bear

Morning Bear

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I was just thinking about you this morning! Whenever you want a break come over and play Wii with me or come swimming at our little pool. Babies can nap and we can work on our tans :)
Rory is so adorable. She is very cute! I seriously watch her and think oh here comes Charley's next stage. It comes and goes so quickly.