Monday, May 25, 2009

No Doubt!!!!!!!!!!!




My mother's day was amazing. I got to sleep in and Landon served me heart shaped pancakes in bed. I love him sooo much. Another great thing was that I got to pick out a gift for myself. I always love every gift Landon surprises me with. He's a really great gift giver, but I kinda wanted to pick something out this time. I chose No Doubt tickets. Best decision ever!!!!! I saw them about five years ago and they were awesome. Because they're my favorite band of all time, I couldn't pass up pit tickets this time. We were literally three feet from Gwen at one point. (I love her, but she really cakes on that makeup.) The night just plain ROCKED! The Sounds were great and Paramore was even better than the last time we saw them. I don't even know that I have words to describe how incredible No Doubt was. They even closed with my favorite song. It was hands down the best concert I've ever been to and I've been to quite a few. Thank you No Doubt for rocking my world!

We weren't able to get any good pics of Tony. :(

2 comments:

Jill said...

Brat brat brat!!! JK glad you had fun. Next time we'll double for sure!! :)

Brent and Brooke said...

How fun! I was so jealous because two of my sisters went to that concert too! We all went to the concert about five years ago too, Cricket pavilion-hot and sweaty!