Friday, May 15, 2009

Water Baby!

Because it's been a million degrees outside, I though it would be fun for Rory to play outside in some agua. Also, my mom bought her the cutest bathing suit and I wanted to put her in it. Landon was awesome enough to blow up the hippo pool we got her. It was the cutest day ever!!! She loves water and loves being outside, so naturally she had way too much fun. It was a bit of work getting her in the suit, lathered up in sunscreen, getting the pool ready, and then undoing it all, but it was soooo worth it. I can't wait to do it again.

This is my favorite.


She was so giddy!


She was checking herself out in the mirror after.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Too cute! Little girl swimsuits are the best!

Kris said...

Wow- can I come play in your pool? Rory looks like she's havin' a great time.

It was nice to get a little message from you on the 'ol blog. I hope you don't mind me visiting yours every once in a while- I might even put up a link to your page on mine if that's OK with you. Then other people can find you like you found me!

I LOVE all of the cute pics of the little Bear. She's seriously so adorable. If you ever do get lonely, you MUST come over & visit. Andy works evenings, so I'm a single mom, too, and I know what it's like to feel ALONE. Talk to you soon!

Brianna, Landon, and Rory said...

Thanks!!!