Thursday, July 23, 2009

XOXO



Four years ago, on this day, I married my best friend. Landon is the love of my life and I'm so lucky to have him forever. He is so much more than I could have ever hoped for in a husband and he's an even better daddy. I've shared the best moments of my life with him and look forward to all that is still to come. He's made so many of my dreams come true and sticks by me in all my craziness. I love him so much!


July 23, 2005


We were sealed in the Mesa Temple August 19, 2006


He was such a great support when I was in school
and pushed me to keep going when I wanted nothing more but to give up.


We've been on so many adventures together.


We bought our first home together.


He lets me drag him to things like homecoming.


My birthday's are always a blast!


I let him drag me places like Mexico when I'm pregnant.


We get to be parents to the most beautiful little girl!
(yeah, I look terrible. 36 hrs of labor and a c-section will do that to you)


The good times just keep on rollin'.

Happy Anniversary!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Should it have 2 "n"s or 1? Oh well!!! We look forward to your many adventures also.