Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Part II

Ha! I'm already back and determined to finish this series! June brought many BIG moments!


My great grandma (Rory's great great grandma) turned 90 in June. We through her a surprise party at the park. She had recently broke her leg, so it was nice for her to get outside some. Rory really enjoyed playing on the playground and running around with her cousins. We discovered her LOVE for slides that day. lol.
.............................

We were also able to go camping and fishing with my parents. It was a beautiful weekend and probably Rory's favorite part of summer. She loved that we never had to go 'inside.'

She also really enjoyed fishing. My dad brought my old snoopy pole that I learned to fish on back in the day. He put a mickey bobber on the line and would cast it out for her then let her reel it in. It was cute.

Landon actually caught a fish. He usually doesn't catch anything, so he was pretty excited. :)

No comments: