Friday, October 23, 2009

Ice, Ice, Baby!

Last weekend Rory and I went to Disney on Ice with my mom and Nana. It was crazy fun!! Rory was soooo good. She went back and forth between mine and my mom's lap. She pointed, laughed, and clapped the entire time. It was ridiculously cute and almost made me cry. She walked almost the entire way from the parking lot and back holding our hands and pointing at the kids wearing costumes. I know it meant a lot to my Nana. She loves going to stuff like this, but all of her grandkids are grown up now. Luckily she's got a super cute great grandchild to share experiences like this with. It really was an awesome day. Rory and I look forward to doing it again!


Me, Rory, and my Nana waiting for the show.

2 comments:

Casey said...

How fun! I wanted to take my kids, but just never got tickets and made it there. Maybe next time!

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm not sure I am looking forward to all this girly stuff or not. How cute that Rory was so interested in the show. She is such a doll.